I've moved! This page should automatically redirect in 5 seconds, but if it doesn't, then click here.

9.29.2013

friday night at the corner pub

If you don't already know. I've moved. Visit my at http://www.megfee.com/2013/09/30/friday-night-corner-pub/ to see this post on my new site.



photo-54 photo-57 afterlight photo-55


The corner pub has added a fire pit to their outdoor patio. Which I love, because if the windows to my flat are open, I can smell it from home. And it smells so delicious. Like fall and approaching holidays and everything good.


And on a Friday night, after a long week of work, sitting right near it with a small glass of whiskey in hand, chatting with my dearest friend about the good and bad and ugly, all is well.


The post friday night at the corner pub appeared first on megfee.


No comments: